Trendz...

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

In my 365.25 approx. dayz of readin an’ understandin blogs, newspapers, articles, posts…, I’ve cum to a conclusion that mos’ of the bloggers (duh, not all!!) follow a particular theme for when postin articlez. Then, the’re more inclined to postin in agreement to the blog theme. The themes may only restrict their wits to only think, construe and put pen to paper, only selected articles. Likewise, writers and poets too follow a suit.

Perhaps, it might be the feelin of bein dissimilar to the other bloggin competitors or maybe because of their “wanna-be” nature.

To prop up my second opinion, lemme giv ya’ll an paradigm of my ‘opposite of foe!!”, . He is indeed a real, big, supernatural, extraordinary, astonishin chap, who probably think only about the IT all 24X7. When he cum’s across a guy who is willin to listen to him, he launches his IT blah, blah, blah…outta his “oral cavity”. He once was very pissed off @ me, for != not listen his story =, about overclockin the graphics cards. I totally do NOT oppose his continually lectures about computers, but whos gonna pay attention to somethin ur interest rates @ at a moderate level? I sit next to this guy an’ now he’s in a “CODE RED” mode with me, but the other ‘Charles Babbages’ in my classspace respect him a lot. I named him “Binary Agent” and probabaly the entire school knows him as “THE HACKER”. While hez not from the “i-mind” sort, people crack hilarious stories against him.

Now, this fella is one of the many men who restrict themselves, interests, desires and hobbies to only selected subjects…and there are many who have the same ‘gene’. This is one of the many factors why many people don’t get lured towards majority of the blogs in spite of they bein hosted on top domains.

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web