Shut Down

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thatz the verb I m gonna perform on “La Communiqué” soon.

I logged on 2 ‘wordpress.com’ the other day, n waz overwhelmed by the way it waz organized and its every ‘nut-n-bolt’ is well-defined. Well thatz definitely NOT the case with the other bloogin spaces like blogger, live journal etc.

So I hav at the end of the day made my mind...

...to switch to Wordpress.com, n start postin there. The features talked frankly about the idea of startin a blog with the same.

Blogger.com on the other hand is well short of features like Privacy Options, Sidebar Widgets, Multiple Blogging, multiple pages n much more.

The transition may take sum time as I got to export, but with Wordpress on my, therz nutin to worry. Meanwhile, I gotta start reading my coursework as my examinations are nearby (in Dec. 07). So, I can cum back right after that n can unleash a new look of “La Communiqué 2” on a new domain, www.wordpress.com.

Gud Luk to my SELF, for the Examination n the exporting!

0 comments:

Diseño original por Open Media | Adaptación a Blogger por Blog and Web